What NOT to put down your garbage disposal
November 18, 2014
As the holiday season approaches HL Bowman and Angies List wants to remind what NOT to put down your garbage disposal.
- Run water when operating garbage disposal
- Use garbage disposal regularly to avoid rust
- Cut large items into small items to help your disposal
- Grind fruit peels to freshen up your disposal.
- Do not turn garbage disposal off until grinding is complete.
- Never stick your unprotected hand down a garbage disposal.
- Keep all of the foods from this picture out of your garbage disposal.
Call us for all of your plumbing and garbage disposal repair!
Don’t forget to change your air filters!
For more great tips and pictures check out www.angieslist.com